I don’t get how people are complaining about having too much stuff to memorize for this course. In my old high school in the Philippines, we had to memorize the WHOLE PERIODIC TABLE OF ELEMENTS! So y’all better quit whinin’!
How to improve your concentration
1. Take a 10 minute break each hour.
2. Chew something – such as gum, or a plastic coffee stirer.
3. Get up and walk around. Even better, go out and get some exercise.
4. Try and keep a relatively tidy desk – or at least clear off a part of your desk.
5. Make sure you have all the stuff you need at hand (books, notes, paper, pens etc).
6. Turn off facebook, twitter, email, tumblr and your cell phone.
7. Try and develop a good sleep pattern and work at your most productive time of the day.
8. Hide from your friends and work on your own.
Caffeine half way done. Last final exam this semester then after two weeks I’m back to regular fall term again! YAAAaaayyy -.- (Taken with Instagram)
My professor is so dedicated. He replied to my e-mail at 3am!
Even my T.A. responded to the e-mail and now I have the solutions for the midterm!
Midterms are done!
Finals are in TWO WEEKS!
To skip an important class to study for an important exam?
When you thought you studied well enough, then blank out during the exam.
Summer semester midterms are nextweek. Oh how fast time flies…